Shawn and Derrick got to fly up to Palmyra on Friday night and stay until Sunday afternoon. It was fun to go to the Sacred Grove and the Hill Cumorah for the first time as a family. We all absolutely loved being in the Sacred Grove. I spent several mornings alone in the Sacred Grove...It's something I will never forget.
When we were there as a family, it was raining a bit, and then the sun broke through the clouds for a while. The lighting in the Sacred Grove was quite dramatic in a few areas, so we took advantage and got some cool pictures of the kids kneeling and looking up at the light. We never saw the lighting like that for the rest of the week...I can't tell you how much we loved being there.
3 comments:
WOW! That is neat and something so special.
Hey, there's that kid again. :)
Seriously, I'm so glad that you and Michelle and your family were able to be there. It is a very special place. LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures. Okay, so the light may be a little bright on them, but I just love those pictures!!
These pictures are so cool. What an awesome opportunity. Looks like so much fun.
Post a Comment